perfect braid

H&M crop top, Zara pants and coat, Bonton and Elsavadeboda broochs.

This time we wanted a neat and simple outlook, so we have choosen a pair of hight waist culottes and a crop top. The final touch is given by the coloured broochs... and voilà!... a perfect look for almost every moment. No matter how, the braid is essential.

Esta vez nos apetecía un estilismo sencillo y limpio. Un "crop top" con falda-pantalón larga de tiro alto y como toque unos broches como adornos y voilà!…un look perfecto para casi cualquier momento, eso sí la trenza: imprescindible.

Esta vez quixemos un estilismo sinxelo e limpo. Un "crop top" con saia-pantalón de tiro alto e como toque uns broches e voilà!... un look perfecto para casi calquer momento, eso si a trenza: imprescindible.


26 comments:

  1. I love a braid like that! But my hair is way too short.. :-(

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I had short hair for long time... and I was always thinking about doing a long braid like this.
      Anyway, short hair is much easier to fix ;)
      Best,

      Delete
  2. It looks so pretty! Perfect daytime look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      It's a shame that this days here the weater is stormy... so the only clothes that I can wear are water suits xDD
      Best,

      Delete
  3. its so simple and pretty! and the photograph is great

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, I'm glad you like the simplicity of the outlook, for me it´s also a good thing!
      Best,

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit :) cute hair too. I love braiding my hair during the Summer.


    My blog- Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adriana!
      Yes, I don't know why, but I also bride my hair more during the summer time...
      Best,

      Delete
  5. cute outfit, really love the color of your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I also love coral colour!!
      Best,

      Delete
  6. pero que elegante te queda esa trenza! Me encantó!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im loving your brooch, and of course the braids is awesome, I wish I can do that hairdo

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      The brooch is just beautifull!!!
      Best,

      Delete
  8. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely look, i've been loving the crop top with anything high waisted.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Erica! I was looking for a crop top since I buy this pants, and finally I got it in my sister's closet xDDD
      Thanks!!
      Best,

      Delete
  10. Thanks Anne-Claire!!!
    Best,

    ReplyDelete